Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DATA TYPE PROBLEM
arunkumarb
HI Everybody,
In my report I want to add some integer values.
Like:
sno CTC
1 12874105.95
2 10410507.43
3 712052.87
4 3676150.00
5 6723168.68
6 339331.66
7 .......
8 .....
. ....
TOT: 3.3936666E+10
In BIRT VIewer we have only float and Decimal datatypes. When The TOT is too large the result is not correct. How can I show the correct TOT value.
Thanks in Advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you give me a list of numbers that if I make a dataSet out of them and add them that I'll get the wrong total? I'll take a look. Does there seem to be a limit to the total that you're seeing? What is your BIRT version?