Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Canceling of report execution in report designer
vba
Hi.
I've noticed some problem (maybe inconvenience) of canceling report execution in BIRT Report Designer.
Maybe someone already got such a problem and can help me with this qestion.
The problem is following. I am developing ODA plugins and I have running the Report Designer with installed ODA plugins. It is available report based on ODA data source and configured ODA dataset. When I run report by pressing "Preview" tab in Designer then report execution is started and it is became available dialog "Processing, please wait..." with button "Cancel". When I click on button "Cancel" then report execution is interrupted and I can see that there are called methods "close()" on my implemented IResultSet and IQuery - OK. When I run report from menu Run->View Report->As HTML then it is shown report generation window and report is running. But when I close this window then it seems Report Designer does not stop report execution - as result the methods "close()" on my implemented IResultSet and IQuery are also not called!
This is critical thing in my fraimwork based on ODA because when calling methods "close()" on my implemented IResultSet and IQuery then it is called special clean up functionality :-(
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet