Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Re-using the Masterpage in my library
tmphahlele
Hey guys,
I am looking at re-using my Master Page stored in my libray in reports that I am using. But for some reason the option is disabled. What is I doing wrong?
Please advise, unfortunately I can't attach to show!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Have you tried dragging the masterpage from the resource explorer to the report outline?
What method are you trying to use? What is your BIRT version?
tmphahlele
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="82833" data-time="1316106502" data-date="15 September 2011 - 10:08 AM"><p>
Have you tried dragging the masterpage from the resource explorer to the report outline?<br />
<br />
What method are you trying to use? What is your BIRT version?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks mate,<br />
<br />
I fiddled around with it , and I got it to work. the problem I got was that it couldn't pick up my library for some weird reason.<br />
<br />
I needed to restart BIRT 'close it and re-open it several times'. Anyway , I am using version 2.3.2. I was using the drag and drop option
mwilliams
Hmmm. Sometimes things are quirky like that, I guess. Glad it's working. Let us know whenever you have questions!