Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Web Service data source and service name for deployments?
jnazario
Hi,
I am trying to figure how can I change the URL for a Web Service data source either dynamically or through deployment. The datasource url is embedded in the BIRT report in the property: "wsdlURI".
I am using Birt 3.7 in Websphere 8 and I need to deploy to different environments: dev, test, qa, prod. Each will run the Web Services end pointing at different URLs. This is something I can't control..
Anyone can hint into what to do or try?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jnazario
Answer to self.
So BIRT datasources can use connection profiles. Is setting when declaring the datasource connection. So I can use this to externalize the connection string.