Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help with Chart
csasaki
Hi
I have a joined data set that looks like this :
ID Plan ID _RESULT
_HHY Test _HHY .failed
_tDC Test _tDC .passed
_tDC Test _tDC .passed
_Ieg R000 _Ieg .passed
_Ieg R000 _Ieg .passed
I will filter the "Plan" with a paramter (input) and for example if I filter "Test" I will have the following :
ID Plan ID _RESULT
_HHY Test _HHY .failed
_tDC Test _tDC .passed
_tDC Test _tDC .passed
Then with this I want to make a pie chart that give me slices of "_RESULT"
for example :
In the pie chart it must look like 66%.passed and 34% .failed.
How can I achieve this? what do I have to put in the Category and in the Section fields?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
csasaki
Well i managed to create a computed column with "1" and them put that in series value and in category value the step result!.
mwilliams
So, you've got a solution figured out?
csasaki
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="82919" data-time="1316209030" data-date="16 September 2011 - 02:37 PM"><p>
So, you've got a solution figured out?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes, as I mentioned I created a computed column with the number '1' so then I just put a Sum on this column as value series.