Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Charset issue
llew
Hi there!
I've a little problem with Birt and my reports. I use a UTF-8 charset in all my reports but I can't show the spanish characters (like accents) properly. If I try to change the charset I get an exception. So, are there any options to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
What version of BIRT are you using? Can you post a screenshot of the issue?
Jason
llew
Hi Jason
I use 2.3.2 version. I need to use this version because the reports are inside of a handmade portal that only supports this version.
Thanks for your reply
JasonW
Can you create a simple report with just a label with your spanish character and post it? Also post a screenshot of what it looks like on your system.
Jason