Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Want multiple selection is cascading parameter.
Iira
I need to have multiple selection in Cascading parameter in BIRT 2.3.2 version.
Like I have Cascading parameter :
A
B
For A values B will come, I want to select B1, B2 in Input parameter.
Thnks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could possibly create your own parameter page with your own connection to your database to achieve this, but you're probably not too interested in doing that much work for it!
This could be a good enhancement. You can request this for future versions of BIRT at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
Rajesh kmr
hi lira..
you can select multiple parameter in cascading...
you can choose allow multiple values...and then birt will allow you to select multiple values.
Rajesh kmr
if you face any problem chat me on rajeshbcrec@gmail.com
mwilliams
Iira,
Just an update on this. In 2.3.2, this option was not available, but it was added in 2.6, I believe. Sorry for any confusion, I had only looked in your version and had not seen it as an option. So, in your version, you'll probably have to do something like I described earlier. If you can upgrade to 2.6, there is an option for "multiple values".