Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
javascript on iServer?
leoj
I have a small javascript that creates my report heading. All is fine when the report is run from Designer, but when run from the iServer, I get expected heading text, but then nothing more - just the error icon in the lower left corner of the browswer which states 'Permission Denied'. I'm thinking this is a iServer config issue maybe?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
You should email support@actuate.com and an iServer expert can review the behavior with you.
It is odd that the JS is picked up, but then the report itself fails.
leoj
Thanks for the response - I know very little about BIRT report writing, but thought it was rather odd that the JS would render the desired output, but not the subsequent report. I'll fire off something to them.