Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Actuate BIRT iServer requirements
tachi512
Hello.
I try to find out about Actuate BIRT iServer deployment's requirements. Can you tell me more about this subject? Basicly I wanna know:
1) iServer is standolone application with Java EE part or pure Java?
2) If it's not pure Java then which OS it support and which functionality I will lost if try use only Java part of iServer (if it's possible)
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tachi512
it seems like Java-module over some binary module and it's iServer. Also there are iPortal and ManagmentConsole as deployable modules over some appserver.
There are some new questions:
1) what is pmd11 ?
2) can I deploy Java-module without binary part? (it can be tricky but only over JRE)