Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
3D Pie Chart
Ronak
Hii,
1) I wanted to know that What is the possibility of generating the 3d Pie chart as I generated in the current PDF . I am attaching that PDF file.
I am using BIRT 3.7
2) Also I had another question regarding query as well:
query is :
WITH ( minTotal DECIMAL, maxTotal DECIMAL )
SELECT o.id, o.date
FROM "/sales/orders.sma" o
WHERE o.salesTotal BETWEEN :minTotal AND :maxTotal
I found such query in the actuate book. What actually it does. Ia m bot getting such query after the FROM clause. What did there. So please elaborate it as well
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Ronak,
It looks like your file was not attached, so I'm not sure on the first question. For the second question, you don't get the where clause? Or what?
Ronak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="83065" data-time="1316550654" data-date="20 September 2011 - 01:30 PM"><p>
Hi Ronak,<br />
<br />
It looks like your file was not attached, so I'm not sure on the first question. For the second question, you don't get the where clause? Or what?<br /></p></blockquote>
Ronak
Hi Michael,
Thanks for replying.
Query:
WITH ( minTotal DECIMAL, maxTotal DECIMAL )
SELECT o.id, o.date
FROM "/sales/orders.sma" o
WHERE o.salesTotal BETWEEN :minTotal AND :maxTotal
Now in this query what is mentioned after "FROM" clause. Usually we have table name there, but here we have "/sales/orders.sma" . What is this.
Regarding the first question, I am attaching thar PDF file which is generating the 3D pie chart. Just wanted to know that is it possible to generate such Pie Charts using BIRT 3.7. I am using BIRT 3.7.
Thanks,
Regards
Ronak
Ronak
Hi Michael,
Thanks for replying.
1) Query:
WITH ( minTotal DECIMAL, maxTotal DECIMAL )
SELECT o.id, o.date
FROM "/sales/orders.sma" o
WHERE o.salesTotal BETWEEN :minTotal AND :maxTotal
Now in this query what is mentioned after "FROM" clause. Usually we have table name there, but here we have "/sales/orders.sma" . What is this.
--In case if you have any example in which there is use of such type of query then please forward to me.
2) Regarding the first question, I am attaching thar PDF file which is generating the 3D pie chart. Just wanted to know that is it possible to generate such Pie Charts using BIRT 3.7. I am using BIRT 3.7.
Thanks,
Regards
Ronak
mwilliams
Actuate BIRT has flash charts like the one in your PDF. You'd have to integrate flash charts into your open source birt on your own.