Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Change the birt "pocessing please wait" splash
Alec
Hi
Anybody knows how to change the birt splash which comes on while running a report.
it takes few seconds for the report to run and I am trying to avoid having this message.
any idea!
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Alec'" data-cid="83121" data-time="1316624248" data-date="21 September 2011 - 09:57 AM"><p>
Hi<br />
Anybody knows how to change the birt splash which comes on while running a report.<br />
it takes few seconds for the report to run and I am trying to avoid having this message.<br />
any idea!<br />
Thanks!<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
If you feel daring and up 2 the challagne I guess you could "hack" the viewer plugin and remove it. <eclipse instalation folder> (plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_2.6.1.v20100913\)<br />
<br />
The downside is that you need to build it deploy it in your product and keep hacking it out evry time. Even worse if you use an iServer it wont realy work becouse Actuate iterated the viewer even deeper there and I dont know if you wanna "hack" there. And I don't think you wanna keep that up. <br />
<br />
Its a feature mostly ment for the more complex reports. And i dont know if its configurable? Maybe mwilliams could tell but. As far as I know if its showing is better then a user whining when it takes longer then the +- 4 seconds it normaly needs.