Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
reset a DateSource
jballnik
Hi Gang,
I would like to run a Query, populate a DataSet and loop through it three times. So for instance, I'm doing:
while (DataSet.fetch()) {
}
But later in the method I would like to do the same loop. Unfortunately, DataSet.fetch() returns FALSE. Is there a way I can reset it or go back to the first record in the DataSet?
thanks,
John
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
You could store the result the first time through.
What is the purpose?
Where are you doing this and what is the parent class for DataSet?
jballnik
Thanks...I'll try that out
The first time through I'm validating data, I'm checking to see if the first value of a field starts with a 1 or 0. It will loop through the Date Set again based on that value.
jballnik
Actually, do you have the syntax for storing the dataset?
thanks!