Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
footer query
2mohamed2
In my report I have a table associated to a main dataSet.
then I inserted a table group for a data row named "AREA".
now for each group footer I put a table associated to a new dataSet that used the "rows[0]["AREA"]" of the main table dataset in its query.
the problem now is that the result group footer is the same for each group.
I tried to print the query to test if its the same for each group footer but I found that the query is correct !
conclusion : I suppose that the footer of the first group is repeated for all each group !
is that correct ? what can I do to resolve this problem ?
thank you Sir.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If you're putting a table in the group footer of your other table and want the data it calls from the new dataSet to be correct, you'll need to either filter or use dataSet parameter binding. The filter would be on the table in the footer, it'd be row["Area"] equal to row._outer["Area"]. If you have a dataSet parameter set up for your embedded table, you could use the dataSet Parameter binding feature on the binding tab. You'd pass the value of row._outer["Area"] to your query parameter.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding something.
2mohamed2
thank you for your answer ! now it's ok
)
mwilliams
Great. Glad I could help! Let us know whenever you have questions!