Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Iserver
julioleiva
Hi all
I having this error on my Iserver box
3301: Cannot get report parameters for the specified file.
PARAMETER1=/summaryreport/summary.rptdesign
PARAMETER2=null
PARAMETER3=null
I`m using Actuate BIRT Designer Professional Version: 11.0.2 Build id: 20110811
So I published my report to the Iserver, then when I tried to run it it gives that error
The data source for the reports is a flat file (.csv) also i pusblished it under the resources folder, gave all the permissions needed .
So I created a folder named summaryreport and put everything under it,still same error.
Wondering where I need to put it . I also have a a couple of languages files for localization.
Thanks in advance for any help
Iserver runs out of a Suse Linux SLE
Designer runs on a windows 7 box.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
The CSV file should be on the filesystem and does not need to be uploaded to the iServer. Make sure you have the full path to the file in your design. You can use connection profiles and/or property binding with Flat File Data Sources too.
julioleiva
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'rmurphy'" data-cid="83221" data-time="1316788068" data-date="23 September 2011 - 07:27 AM"><p>
The CSV file should be on the filesystem and does not need to be uploaded to the iServer. Make sure you have the full path to the file in your design. You can use connection profiles and/or property binding with Flat File Data Sources too.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks for your reply<br />
I was able to put the CSV file on the filesystem and is working now<br />
One thing I can't get working yet is the localization.<br />
I published the files on the resources folder and also I put them on the file system, the report does not see them<br />
Where I should put them?<br />
<br />
Thanks for any tip
rmurphy
Localization resources go in the resources folder of the iServer. Make sure you have permissions set on the resources used by the report.
julioleiva
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'rmurphy'" data-cid="83234" data-time="1316804949" data-date="23 September 2011 - 12:09 PM"><p>
Localization resources go in the resources folder of the iServer. Make sure you have permissions set on the resources used by the report.<br /></p></blockquote>
Ok, Thanks<br />
Problem was that in the designer I had this<br />
<simple-property-list name="includeResource"><br />
<value>salessummaryreport/language</value><br />
</simple-property-list><br />
<br />
So I just change it to <br />
<simple-property-list name="includeResource"><br />
<value>language</value><br />
</simple-property-list><br />
<br />
Thanks