Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Script data with BIRT 3.7
udeRox
HI, I'm using BIRT 3.7 as my reporting tool .I used script data as my data source,I have a list data list to display in report,I was able to get connection between report and java class
I have define list in script "open" method here is my code sample,
obj = new Packages.com.main.MyClass();
list = obj.findAll(); // Returns the list of values
within "fetch" method I iterate through list and try to insert data to a table
if(count < list.size()){
row["firstCol"] = list.get(count).getFirstName();
count++;
return true;
}
return false;
I put S.O.P to check the objects , obj is creating successfully and calling the method in java class ,But it will not create the list in script,
Can any one tell me why is this happening ?
Thank you !!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, you're getting the object returned, just having an issue stepping through it? Where do you define the "count" variable?