Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Excel Report in multiple worksheets
seeetharam
Hi,
I am showing three tables(using 3 data sets) in my report. while generating Excel report i want to show 3 tables in 3 different sheets.
I tried with ReportEngine API,
there we have EXCELRenderOption, inside this we have a method like setEnableMultipleSheet(true).
but i don't know, where we set the data to each worksheet.
Please help me.
Thanks
Seetharam.K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'seeetharam'" data-cid="83274" data-time="1317028790" data-date="26 September 2011 - 02:19 AM"><p>
Hi, <br />
I am showing three tables(using 3 data sets) in my report. while generating Excel report i want to show 3 tables in 3 different sheets. <br />
<br />
I tried with ReportEngine API,<br />
there we have EXCELRenderOption, inside this we have a method like setEnableMultipleSheet(true).<br />
but i don't know, where we set the data to each worksheet.<br />
Please help me.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Seetharam.K<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
For that you need a difrent Excel Emitter (or use the iServer who has this feature). <br />
<br />
Read the blog post on it on Eclipse World: <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/birt-excel-output.html'>http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2010/06/birt-excel-output.html</a>
;