Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically managing the position of a report item
Megha Nidhi Dahal
Hello Community,<br />
<br />
I'm trying to design a report which has a table report item exactly attached above the footer. There are many other tables above this table and the data from these tables might end at any position, my requirement is to display the data in <strong class='bbc'>this table</strong> exactly on top of the page footer(from the master page).<br />
<br />
I'm attaching a screenshot to make things more clear.<br />
<br />
-Megha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Megha Nidhi Dahal'" data-cid="83280" data-time="1317033963" data-date="26 September 2011 - 03:46 AM"><p>
Hello Community,<br />
<br />
I'm trying to design a report which has a table report item exactly attached above the footer. There are many other tables above this table and the data from these tables might end at any position, my requirement is to display the data in <strong class='bbc'>this table</strong> exactly on top of the page footer(from the master page).<br />
<br />
I'm attaching a screenshot to make things more clear.<br />
<br />
-Megha<br /></p></blockquote>
Hi Megha,<br />
<br />
How I would fix this. Is making a GRID<br />
<br />
Then algin the context of the Grid to algin to the bottom so when you put a table in it it would alingn to the bottom.