Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Integrating Flash Charts in BIRT Open Source
Ronak
Hi,
I am using BIRT 3.7. Now I want to integrate the Flash Charts(Flash Libraries) in BIRT Open Source. How to do this.
I don't know whether is it possible or not.
Thanks,
Ronak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
Flash charts are part of the commercial BIRT offering by Actuate. They should not work with OS Eclipse BIRT.
Ronak
Hi,
Thanks for reply.
But if I want to generate such flash charts with OS BIRT then is it possible.
If it is, then how?
Thanks
Ronak
thuston
No it is not possible.
You need to contact Sales@actuate.com and buy the licensed software that will allow for the additional Actuate functionality (including Flash Charts).
nandhar
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'thuston'" data-cid="83548" data-time="1317303625" data-date="29 September 2011 - 06:40 AM"><p>
No it is not possible. <br />
You need to contact Sales@actuate.com and buy the licensed software that will allow for the additional Actuate functionality (including Flash Charts).<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
I am also interested to use flash charts in Birt 3.7. OS. Ronak kindly update this forum about licensing information.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Nandha..
thuston
The current version of Actuate will be for 2.6.2.
I don't think we license 3.7 yet.
Ronak
Hi Thuston,
I mentioned that I want to use the flash in BIRT 3.7 OS(Open Source).
Thanks
Ronak
Ronak
Hi Nandhar,
Ya sure, I will update it regularly. In case if you find anything then please you also update it.
Thanks
Ronak