Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Calendar on Iserver
julioleiva
Hi all
I have a report that has two dates as a parameters
When I previewed it in actuate designer I see the calendar to choose the date, however when I published it to the Iserver the calendar feature does not work any more
Actuate designer Version: 11.0.2
Actuate BIRT iServer version: 11 Service Pack 2 Development (Build 110D110811)
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
Does the parameter page show at all? If so, do you just see text boxes for the date? I'm assuming the Display Type for the parameter is set to Text Box, and the parameter is not hidden.
What browser and version are you using? Do you see any script errors in the browser?
averma
Hi julioleiva,
I am unable to recreate the issue, make sure your parameter data type is set to "Date" and display type is "text box". If the problem still persists, please file a bug here:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
julioleiva
HI all
Thanks for your replies
Now it is working, I think what happened was that the report was designed using the open source version (3.7.1), then I copied the file over the actuate's designer work space, I just redid the parameters and after I published again it worked as expected.
I'm not sure if that could be the reason, however I will try it again with a different report.