Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Edit the "BIRT Report Viewer" Title
sendu
Hi,
How can I edit the "BIRT Report Viewer" title at the top of the web viewer.
In the old versions It can be done editing the
<%= BirtResources.getMessage( ResourceConstants.BIRT_VIEWER_TITLE )%> but now
(I am using birt 2.6.2) it is <B><%= attributeBean.getReportTitle( ) %> in the FramesetFragment.jsp
how can i customize the title ?
I found a solution by setting the "__title" parameter. but is there any other methods to change the title ?
Thanks
Senduran
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
In FramesetFragment.jsp, you can put whatever title you want in place of <%= attributeBean.getReportTitle( ) %> inside the <TITLE> tag.
sendu
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="83477" data-time="1317238832" data-date="28 September 2011 - 12:40 PM"><p>
In FramesetFragment.jsp, you can put whatever title you want in place of <%= attributeBean.getReportTitle( ) %> inside the <TITLE> tag.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks Michael
mwilliams
Not a problem!