Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
preview error
Kay
Hi All,
I am getting the following error when I try to preview the DCR
Template Preview And Generate Error:
The following error occured while creating file /.iwmnt/default/main/mastercard.com/UnitedKingdom/WORKAREA/DEVELOPMENT/zz_tst_wce0001t_lock:
No permission to write file
'/.iwmnt/default/main/mastercard.com/UnitedKingdom/WORKAREA/DEVELOPMENT/zz_tst_wce0001t_lock'
The templated file was not generated.
Also when I try to create a file, it given no permission error.
any suggestions to debug this problem will be appreicated.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
A few questions come to mind to gather some additional information that might help resolve this:
What version of TeamSite / TeamSite Templating (including SP & patches)?
What OS (Solaris or AIX or ?) and what version of the OS?
What do you see if you type:
mount | grep iwmnt
?
What do you see if you type:
ls -l /.iwmnt/default/main/mastercard.com/UnitedKingdom/WORKAREA/DEVELOPMENT
?
What do you see if you type:
ls -l /
.
iwmnt/default/main/mastercard.com/UnitedKingdom/WORKAREA/DEVELOPMENT
?
What do you see if you type:
id
TeamSite-userid
(
you might try also
id -a ...
)
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)