Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create a reportdesign with API
Dude
Hi there
I got a question is it possible to create a reportdesign in java with the help of the API.
I want to add a Headline field to each reportdesign and I don?t want to do this by my own. This should do a java programm for me.
Could anybody help me
Dude
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi,
Yes, you can create and edit BIRT reports in Java. Here is a post in the devShare that shows a simple report design created with the APIs.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/141-simple-design-engine-api-example/
johnw
http://digiassn.blogspot.com/2007/08/birt-using-design-engine-api-and-open.html
Dude
Thanks for the replies
Can some tell my how I insert my new text on a certain point at the moment it is allways insert at the bottom of the report
Thanks a lot
Dude