Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Slice in Pie chart
Ronak
Hi,
I want one help in the report. I am attaching that report. In this report threre forms a SLICE for maximum area quadrant, now I want to have that same for maximum and minimum, so how to do this..?
Thanks
Ronak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yogesh Maharwade
In category series u have made the minimum value 200,000 but minimum value coming from the dataset is lower than set value. thats why it was not showing slice for minimum value .
now use script for render
function afterDataSetFilled(series, dataSet, icsc)
{
importPackage( Packages.java.io );
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.type.impl );
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.util);
importPackage( Packages.java.util );
ps = PluginSettings.instance( );
if( series.getClass() == PieSeriesImpl ){
dsp = ps.getDataSetProcessor( series.getClass() );
//dataset max
var mmax = dsp.getMaximum( dataSet );
var mmin = dsp.getMinimum( dataSet );
icsc.getExternalContext().getScriptable().setGlobalVariable("MinSliceValue", mmin);
icsc.getExternalContext().getScriptable().setGlobalVariable("MaxSliceValue", mmax);
}else{
}
}
and script for Explode slice when
if( valueData == this.getGlobalVariable("MaxSliceValue" ) )
{
true;
}
else if (valueData == this.getGlobalVariable("MinSliceValue" ))
{
true;
}
else
{false;
}
IMP - Remove filter on minimum slice value in category series . now its 200000,make it to 0
check attached refined rptdesign. it works .
if any problem let me know
Ronak
Hey Piwya,
Thanks for reply. I am happy with the result. But now my Wants increased.
Now Suppose I want to display the slice for top five Maximum Quadrant, then How should I do.
Thanks
Ronak
Yogesh Maharwade
For that u have to store dataset values in array. and then sort it to use it in Explode slices of the chart.
and before putting values in dataset group then by country in query.
Ronak
Hi,
Can you create such demo example for me.
Thanks
Ronak