Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite SP3? Take the plunge?
System
Should I install SP3 yet? I noticed that there were some problems initially? Any gotchas currently outstanding?
Thanks
mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sajiddc
Are you on windows or on Solaris? Are you on Sp#2 right now? On 1 instance, I did notice that OpenApi failed to start after sp#3 was installed. Hope that helps.
Migrateduser
I've been checking with support, who says that SP3 seems very stable, and no customers have had any major difficulties.
lissa
NathanW
Has anyone had any problems installing the SP3 for TS552?
Every time I run it - on Win2K IIS5.0 it expands the package then goes "not responding".
Thank **** for development servers........
Nathan Wall
Department of Transport and Regional Services (Australia)
Migrateduser
We've been running it for a few weeks and no problems. I think there are some post hot fixes you'll want to look at.