Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Library to Report Discrepancy
Muthul
All,
I observe at times, dragging components from rpt library to rpt design does not apply properly.
I had to do pixel adjustments in the report design to get them displayed properly. Some cases it does
inherit properly but few cases needs manual adjustment.
Also I see when a report design inherits component from library and overriden for customization does not apply changes done to the library component in future.
Please advice.
- Muthul.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Sorry for the delayed response, I was at JavaOne all week. So, when you add an element from the library to the design, the height and width are not the same as set in the library?
As for the second issue, if you make changes to the element in the design, it will not update with changes from the library. That is correct, to my knowledge at least.