Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to change logo above the toolbar of report viewer page
SonalD
Hi,
I need to change the logo that appears on the top right corner of the report to a custom logo.This logo appears above the report toolbar.
I could change the logo in all screens of maximo application by modifying the maximo.css file.But in this particular report viewer screen where report is displayed the logo is not changed.Kindly help if anyone knows the path from where this image file is picked.
Note: I am not talking about the logo which is appears inside report but the one which comes on the blue header above the toolbar having option like page ,export,export to ppt.
Thanks ,
Sonal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet