Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Libraries
Ronak
Hi,
Can we generate libraries for Styles in BIRT 3.7??
If yes then HOW??
Thanks
Ronak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Ronak'" data-cid="83665" data-time="1317630813" data-date="03 October 2011 - 01:33 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
Can we generate libraries for Styles in BIRT 3.7??<br />
If yes then HOW??<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Ronak<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Ronak,<br />
<br />
What do you mean with generate library's for Styles? Do you mean make them then yes its still the same as in 3.6.2 just with some more freatures. Or do you mean to generate them ad hock?
Ronak
Hi,
I only want to know that, Can we create libraries only for Styles..I am talking about those styles that we have in the outlines...may be below the masterpage..where we can create new CSS as well.
I suppose create new stylesheets(CSS). I am having only this styles in my report.Nothing else, and NOw I want to create library for such styles..so that we can add such styles to other reports using library.
So my question was,,,is it possible to create libraries only for styles??
Thanks
mcremer
You can use library's. We use library's for each type (styles, connection, datasets etc).
Ronak
Hii,
Yes..I found it..Thanks for answering me.
Thanks
Ronak