Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Forum threading
laj1
The forum threading bugs me. Here's why.
The active threads on my first page, so I set the threading to "descending date", but then I go from the [collapsed] list of threads, to the threaded posting list for the thread, I really want "ascending date" sorting. With descending date sorting, the newest replies sort higher in their nesting level than the older ones, and therefore are listed first, but the replies to a post, which by their very definition are posted after their parent, as listed after, not before their parent.
so it looks like this:
parent (read)
----- relpy2 (unread)
----- reply1 (read)
----------reply1reply1 (read)
This bugs me. Does it bug anybody else?
Len.
Len Jaffe
My Heart Is A Flower
Update your DevNet profile - let us know who you are!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet