Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error in BIRT designer professional
Praveen Ku
Hi Team,
I am new to BIRT and just started to explore it. I am getting error saying "The Actuate iServer connection failed to initialize. Check the connection to the Actuate server". Could you please help me resolve this issue.
Do let me know if you need any other information
Thanks,
Praveen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
Hi Praveen ,
Were do you get this error? When publishing to the iServer? Or when running the viewer? Could you be a bit more specific?
Praveen Ku
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mcremer'" data-cid="83677" data-time="1317641640" data-date="03 October 2011 - 04:34 AM"><p>
Hi Praveen ,<br />
<br />
Were do you get this error? When publishing to the iServer? Or when running the viewer? Could you be a bit more specific?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
My Data source is one csv file.I have created one new "data connection definition" to access the data.. So when click on "Test Connection" This error pops up. I am attaching the error screenshot.<br />
<br />
I have installed BIRT Designer in my laptop and Operating system is Windows 7.<br />
Let me know if you need any other information. Thanks in advance.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Praveen
Praveen Ku
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Praveen Ku'" data-cid="83684" data-time="1317650832" data-date="03 October 2011 - 07:07 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
My Data source is one csv file.I have created one new "data connection definition" to access the data.. So when click on "Test Connection" This error pops up. I am attaching the error screenshot.<br />
<br />
I have installed BIRT Designer in my laptop and Operating system is Windows 7.<br />
Let me know if you need any other information. Thanks in advance.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Praveen<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi mcremer or anyone,<br />
<br />
Could you please help me solve thi issue.<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Praveen