Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab columns individual width
jojones
Hello,
I am trying to find out if it is possible to set the width of a specific crosstab column in an event handler based on some variable, for instance some property of the dataset. I am using the BIRT runtime version 3.7. I work with a scripted dataset, so it would be easy to add a property to the column-dimension that holds the desired width for each column. But I am not sure if the column width can be set at the same stage when the data is available.
If the above is not feasible, then a workaround might be to set some general minimum width to all the columns, but then have them expand to display all the content that is available.
So far, I haven't been able to figure out either, so thanks for any pointers in a good direction!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, you can figure out the width you need for the crosstab column with your dataSet data? If so, you should be able to do this within your crosstab's script. Let me know.