Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to fix width of columns in BIRT
Chanda
Hi,
I have report requirement which includes nested sections, from one table i am selecting user_id and passing it to another section to run actual query. So table header is coming from out table and data fields are coming from inner table. hence the header and detail are not from same table. because o0f this I am not able to synchronize width. for 2 fields it is coming fine for other columns it is mismatching. O/P is not clear (report.html).
So please help me to make these column widths fixed so that headers and data are aligned properly.
Regards,
Chanda
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you create a sample report with the sample database so that I can test with the report how you have it set up? Thanks!