Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aggregating derived measures in birt 3.7
swampDev
Friends.....I've run into difficulty creating an aggregation from a derived measure in a cross-tab. When I try to access the derived measure in the 'Totals' column of the cross tab I receive the error explained below:
-- When I try with measure["..."], I recieve 'The measure name "(measure)" is not found.'
-- When I try with data["..."], I receive 'Computed measure is not acceptable for the aggregation binding "{0}". (Element ID:1)'
Please help! I'm so close!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you do your computations in script and display your results in a text box rather than use the aggregation? It sounds like the derived measure is not available for the aggregation to use.
xskeri00
<p>Hello everyone,</p><p> </p><p>I use BIRT 4.2.2 and I have to deal with the same problem.</p><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><p> </p><p>Computed measure is not acceptable for the aggregation binding "{0}".</p></blockquote><p> </p><p>Can anybody help me how to figure out this problem by script please?</p>