Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pie Drill Down Report Error
DeeptiConv
Hi
I have a Pie Chart in Master Report. Using Value Series Interactivity, I have created a HyperLink and created a Drill Down Report. The Drill Down Report has 3 mandatory and 2 non madatory parameters. The 2 non mandatory
paramters are of DATE type.
In the master report i link the report parameters. I preview the master report and enter the 2 non mandatory parameters as null. Then i click on a pie chart so that i will the drill down chart. I always see a static chart even when i click on different value series.
However when i enter both the non mandatory fields , i get the appropiate chart.
Please provide inputs as to what could be wrong.
Regards,
Deepti
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DeeptiConv
Please let me know your thoughts /inputs on the same.