Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Deploying Birt Report including Flash chart in Jboss
cgourves
Hello,
I use the free version of Birt Designer for around one month. I've managed to deploy my reports on Jboss AS.
I use following versions :
Birt Designer 2.6.2
JBoss 6
birt-runtime-2_6_2 (folder WebViewerExample deployed in Jboss).
Now I wanted to try the Pro version of Birt Designer, to be able to display flash graphs.
The problem is that I don't see my Flash Chart when trying to display it in Jboss (with my Firefox browser, including Flash Player).
So, my question is : is it possible to do what I am trying to do? or shall I use the IServer from Actuate ?
Regards,
Cyrille
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Cyrille,
The open source viewer will not process the flash components. You can try the iServer demo.
Jason