Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Page breaks
chinbaj
Hi,
My report is using Cross Tabs. Based on the value coming in the row area, I need to have a page break inserted.
Is there any way to do this?
I am looking at scripting, but cant figure out the right events/callbacks.
Thanks,
Chinbaj
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Is this a measure value that you're page breaking if you find a certain value? Or a dimension? Let me know. I'll give it a try.
chinbaj
Its a dimension.
I am also using a scripted data source.
Thanks,
Chinmay
mwilliams
Sorry, should have asked this before. What is your BIRT version? I'll try it out in your version.
chinbaj
We are using 3.7.1
Thanks a lot of following up on this.
-Chinmay
chinbaj
Hi,
Does anybody have any ideas on this?
We are at our wits end over this.
I can implement my own solution by changing some BIRT code (& later contribute it back to BIRT).
But would need help with which classes to look at and work with.
Thanks
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. The post got lost in a long list of posts! I'm taking a look now!
mwilliams
Here is a report that shows a way to page break after a dimension value that is selected with a parameter to give you an idea how you can implement it in your application. Hope it helps.