Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
A BIRT Exception has occurred
koshysan
Greetings all,
I am fairly new to BIRT and BIRT with Maximo. I am trying to develop some reports for Maximo 7.1 and Birt 2.1.2. I am running a lot of errors when trying to design/preview the report. I have setup BIRT correctly and I am able to run the IBM reports ok. I have built a report using the Maximo list report template and I am having a **** of a time trying to debug and change the layout. I keep getting a BIRT exception has occurred anytime I want to modify anything the layout. I keep getting StyleException.NotFound. I am not really sure exactly I am missing here.
I then tried removing all styles and setting them to none. That started throwing errors as well.
Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Silerfun
I know where you are coming from with this one. You have two choices, you can make your own styles and apply them to the entire report or you can download and use the ones from your Maximo server. I have attached the styles from a Maximo 7.x server here.
koshysan
@Silerfun
- Thanks for that. I will give that a shot.
micajblock
the styles should be included in MaximoSystemLibrary
koshysan
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mblock'" data-cid="83800" data-time="1317947326" data-date="06 October 2011 - 05:28 PM"><p>
the styles should be included in MaximoSystemLibrary<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hey mblock,<br />
<br />
Thx for the input.<br />
I was just checking that out as you posted. I have a MaximoSystemLibrary but it can not find it, if what I am saying makes sense. I am trying to figure out how to import the library again. Well, first I have to find where the library is sitting
micajblock
It needs to be in the resource folder of the BIRT project or workspace. Instructions should be in the Maximo Report Developer Guide.
koshysan
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mblock'" data-cid="83803" data-time="1317948250" data-date="06 October 2011 - 05:44 PM"><p>
It needs to be in the resource folder of the BIRT project or workspace. Instructions should be in the Maximo Report Developer Guide.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
@mblock
- thanks a bunch man. You were bang on target. I have found and loaded the library - no more errors.
micajblock
Your welcome