Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT with Maximo 7.5
koshysan
Has anyone been able to get their hands on the 7.5 report developer guide from IBM? I seem to have issues getting hold of that document.
I am trying to find out which versions of BIRT are compatible with v 7.5.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
Google is your friend. A simple search came up with this:
https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=swg21498572
koshysan
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mblock'" data-cid="83801" data-time="1317947478" data-date="06 October 2011 - 05:31 PM"><p>
Google is your friend. A simple search came up with this:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=swg21498572'>https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=swg21498572</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
<br />
That is true but I need credentials to log on and get this info. Unfortunately I do not have them. It appears to be restricted.
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'koshysan'" data-cid="83806" data-time="1317955658" data-date="06 October 2011 - 07:47 PM"><p>
That is true but I need credentials to log on and get this info. Unfortunately I do not have them. It appears to be restricted.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
As this is a public forum we are not allowed to distribute this. I would hope if you are using Maximo someone in your organization has access to this.