Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT chart report on weblogic 10.3 failed
kchaksuvej
I deploy Birt 2.6.1 runtime on weblogic 10.3.2.
If I run Birt report (non-chart), it works fine.
But for any Birt chart reports, I did not work and have this error.
Error 500--Internal Server Error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/birt/chart/model/impl/SerializerImpl
at org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem.ChartReportItemFactoryBase.createSerializer(ChartReportItemFactoryBase.java:51)
at org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem.ChartReportItemUtil.instanceSerializer(ChartReportItemUtil.java:277)
at org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem.ChartReportItemImpl.(ChartReportItemImpl.java:163)
at org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem.ChartReportItemFactoryImpl.newReportItem(ChartReportItemFactoryImpl.java:48)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.extension.PeerExtensibilityProvider.initializeReportItem(PeerExtensibilityProvider.java:510)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.elements.ExtendedItem.initializeReportItem(ExtendedItem.java:307)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.elements.ExtendedItem.doCheck(ExtendedItem.java:642)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.elements.ExtendedItem.checkCompatibility(ExtendedItem.java:604)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleParserHandler.handleExtendedItemCompatibility(ModuleParserHandler.java:455)
Anyone know how to resolve this problem.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I saw a bug in bugzilla on this:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=319653
Can you try 2.6.2?
If your chart type is set to SVG can you try PNG?
Jason
kchaksuvej
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="83859" data-time="1318016295" data-date="07 October 2011 - 12:38 PM"><p>
I saw a bug in bugzilla on this:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=319653'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=319653</a><br
/>
<br />
Can you try 2.6.2?<br />
<br />
If your chart type is set to SVG can you try PNG?<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I try 2.6.2 and 3.7.1 but it has same error.
JasonW
Can you open a bugzilla entry for this? I am pretty sure the devs have tested with WL, but there may be a jar conflict.
Jason