Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to fix paper size as A4 while Printing
arunkumarb
Hi,
I have created a report. While taking the printout on Company Letter Heads, Each and every time I am setting paper size as A4 and printing the report. Now My requirement is, how to set paper size as A4 as static.
Regards,
Arun
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you asking how to set the page size in BIRT to A4? If so, you go to the masterpage tab under the design window and then to the property editor. You can set the paper size there. If not asking this, let me know.
srinivasmp
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mwilliams" data-cid="83903" data-time="1318258367">
<div>
<p>Are you asking how to set the page size in BIRT to A4? If so, you go to the masterpage tab under the design window and then to the property editor. You can set the paper size there. If not asking this, let me know.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p> </p>
<p>Hi Dear,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm not able to find the design window in masterpage.</p>
srinivasmp
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="srinivasmp" data-cid="138973" data-time="1441599946">
<div>
<p>Hi Dear,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm not able to find the design window in masterpage.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I got it.</p>
<p>Go to Master Page the select property window the goto General tab now you find for Type propery.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks wiliam</p>