Hello everybody: <br />
<br />
I have successfully deployed the frameset servlet within my JBoss 6.0, but I have a special requirement and I want to ask how to do it and if it is even possible:<br />
<br />
For example, in the test.rptdesign that comes with the WebViewer example, i have the following URL<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>http://localhost:8080/WebViewerExample/frameset?__report=test.rptdesign&sample=my+parameter</pre>
<br />
And "My parameter" String appears properly in the report, but if i want to change the content of the parameter, I click on the "run report" tag, tha param windows pops up, and I change the value to "othervalue", although the report changes (good), the url still remains the same, it may be any option to appear automatically something like <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
http://localhost:8080/WebViewerExample/frameset?__report=test.rptdesign&sample=othervalue</pre>
<br />
I have search in this forum but I havent see nothing helpful, <br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance