Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Removing Masterpage
Ronak
Hi,
I created one library called STYLE.rptlibrary.
In this I want only theme to be in the library, not any other thing.
But in my case the, in the outline view there always shows one MASTERPAGE named as SIMPLE MASTERPAGE.
I don't want this. HOw to remove this master page???
Regards,
Ronak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
Unfortunately every file in BIRT needs at least one Master Page. So it's not possible to delete all masterpages from a library.
Would be worth to file a bug
Ronak
Hi Cbrell,
Thanks for Replying and giving me clarification.
Thanks
Ronak
Ronak
Hi Cbrell,
Can you tell me that If I create a library with DATASET but without datasource and later on If I attach that library with other report having DATASOURCE related to it..then will it work?????
Thanks
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Ronak'" data-cid="83888" data-time="1318241562" data-date="10 October 2011 - 03:12 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
I created one library called STYLE.rptlibrary.<br />
In this I want only theme to be in the library, not any other thing.<br />
But in my case the, in the outline view there always shows one MASTERPAGE named as SIMPLE MASTERPAGE.<br />
<br />
I don't want this. HOw to remove this master page???<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Ronak<br /></p></blockquote>
The Masterpage is always there its not used but its there its a default thing from BIRT. You cant remove it im a fraid.