Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
creating library without datasource
Ronak
Hi Sir,
I created library without datasource.
Now if I use that library in report which have datasource from connection profile then will that library will work for me??
I am using BIRT 3.7
Thanks,
Ronak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Ronak'" data-cid="83889" data-time="1318241733" data-date="10 October 2011 - 03:15 AM"><p>
Hi Sir,<br />
<br />
I created library without datasource.<br />
Now if I use that library in report which have datasource from connection profile then will that library will work for me??<br />
<br />
I am using BIRT 3.7<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Ronak<br /></p></blockquote>
Yes Ronak you can.<br />
<br />
See <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.theserverside.com/news/1364376/Using-Eclipse-BIRT-Report-Libraries-and-Templates.'>http://www.theserverside.com/news/1364376/Using-Eclipse-BIRT-Report-Libraries-and-Templates.</a><br
/>
<br />
Also you can overule items in a library
eg change them a bit to fit a report but still be based on a Library