Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page break and repeat header in HTML report
MaheshM
Hi,
Am using Birt Report using Eclipse IDE.
I am implementing BIRT HTML report and want to introduce page break and repeat header functionality into that. I tried to do this but not able to implement the same.
Please help me.
Regards,
Mahesh M.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'MaheshM'" data-cid="83943" data-time="1318332841" data-date="11 October 2011 - 04:34 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
Am using Birt Report using Eclipse IDE.<br />
I am implementing BIRT HTML report and want to introduce page break and repeat header functionality into that. I tried to do this but not able to implement the same.<br />
<br />
Please help me.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Mahesh M.<br /></p></blockquote>
Its qutie simple see attached file.
MaheshM
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mcremer'" data-cid="83945" data-time="1318334151" data-date="11 October 2011 - 04:55 AM"><p>
Its qutie simple see attached file.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi mcremer,<br />
<br />
Thanks for reply.<br />
<br />
I have looked into your report, but it is not fixing the issue am facing. I want to repeat table header after N number of lines (page break) in HTML report like PDF reports.<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Mahesh M.