Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Modify Excel sheet from BIRT
new member
hi,
I have a requerementto create an excel sheet from the result and modify the output of that excel.Is there any way i can do it.
Please advise me.
Thank you in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'new member'" data-cid="83978" data-time="1318355411" data-date="11 October 2011 - 10:50 AM"><p>
hi,<br />
<br />
I have a requerementto create an excel sheet from the result and modify the output of that excel.Is there any way i can do it.<br />
Please advise me.<br />
<br />
Thank you in advance<br /></p></blockquote>
Hey,<br />
<br />
Eclispe BIRT can generate Excel files. But if you mean you want that the changes in the Excel file are brought back to your Data source its not posible. For that you should have the databinding in Eclel witch is VB based if I recall.