Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Integrating images from webapplication
Mr.Reed
Hi there,
i have a j2ee-web-application which generates a dynamic xml as data source for a birt-template. The webapp uses the report engine (Birt 3.7.0), for generating a report as pdf at runtime, while using the dynamic xml and a birt-template.
Now the webapp also generates dynamic images at runtime, which i wish to print as well in my report.
How can I achieve this? I tried to pass the image as byte-array to the xml but that doesn't seem to work.
Any advise what I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.
Marco
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Does your webapp store the images so that you'd have URL access to them? You could bring them in that way, if so.