Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
export BIRT report to multiple formats
gauravdhmj
I have created a BIRT report now i want to export that report in multiple form like excel,PDF,html .please help me out.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'gauravdhmj'" data-cid="84020" data-time="1318414388" data-date="12 October 2011 - 03:13 AM"><p>
I have created a BIRT report now i want to export that report in multiple form like excel,PDF,html .please help me out.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
You can do this as a genration. YOu can make a rptdocument to pdf. But the other formats is a difrent run in the viewer.
gauravdhmj
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mcremer'" data-cid="84029" data-time="1318425028" data-date="12 October 2011 - 06:10 AM"><p>
You can do this as a genration. YOu can make a rptdocument to pdf. But the other formats is a difrent run in the viewer.<br /></p></blockquote>
gauravdhmj
When I am running my report in Eclipse IDE using BIRT I am not able to view BIRT report view(which has export feature to PDF,Excel etc) and pagination feature.So what could be the problem?
Is it due to some missing jars while setting up the BIRT?
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'gauravdhmj'" data-cid="84033" data-time="1318425845" data-date="12 October 2011 - 06:24 AM"><p>
When I am running my report in Eclipse IDE using BIRT I am not able to view BIRT report view(which has export feature to PDF,Excel etc) and pagination feature.So what could be the problem?<br />
<br />
Is it due to some missing jars while setting up the BIRT?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Its not export its the litle print button it has the option to go to pdf.