Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Connection Profile
Ronak
Hi Everybody,
I have some problem with Connection Profile.
I had created a template using different libraries and connection profile.
The template works fine for me.
When I deliver this template to other person...the other user need to set the connection path for the for datasoure..(where his/her profile is located). Its weird..and also not good to users.
What I want is that can we generate something like all the other user can just put the template to there specific folders and that template works without changing the connection profile path...or can't we do such thing that the the path of connection profile sets automatically to the specific location??
I am using BIRT 3.7.
Any question regarding the post is welcome..
I need answer urgently.
Thanks & Regards
Ronak
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet