Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to change embedded image for each row of table?
Garey
How to change embedded image for each row of table? In the onPrepare for the embedded image I have
this.imageName=embeddedArrow(this.getRowData().getColumnValue("MARGIN_UNIT_PERCENT_IMAGE"));
embeddedArrow() is a function that takes my database values and turns them into an embedded image name. It works for the first row, but all subsequent rows then get the same image. I put my embeddedArrow() function beside the image as text and I can see it's outputting the right embedded image name.
Any ideas? It seems like changing the imageName after the first row has no effect.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mcremer
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Garey'" data-cid="84028" data-time="1318424960" data-date="12 October 2011 - 06:09 AM"><p>
How to change embedded image for each row of table? In the onPrepare for the embedded image I have<br />
<br />
this.imageName=embeddedArrow(this.getRowData().getColumnValue("MARGIN_UNIT_PERCENT_IMAGE"));<br />
<br />
<br />
embeddedArrow() is a function that takes my database values and turns them into an embedded image name. It works for the first row, but all subsequent rows then get the same image. I put my embeddedArrow() function beside the image as text and I can see it's outputting the right embedded image name.<br />
<br />
Any ideas? It seems like changing the imageName after the first row has no effect.<br /></p></blockquote>
Try doing it on the Create event the on prepere is the perepeartion and is the run once.