Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR conversion
parsan99
I need to convert the DCR's in standard XML format to IWOV format. Its a one time conversion. What would be the best approach to take?.
Thanks much..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
abhishek_gupta
i'm also looking for something similar. Don't know if you have found a solution. I have a couple of thousand existing HTML pages, and I have created a DCT for them. Now I need to convert all the existing HTML's to DCR's of this particular DCT.
Thanks,
Abhi
parsan99
Hi
After some research, I am planning to use iwpt_compile.ipl with a transformation PT to do the job. Within the PT I use <iwov_xslt> to do the mapping between the DCR formats. It seems to work fine on my initial try.
Thanks