Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bubble Chart - Bubble size
cashino
Hi all,
I work on the bubble chart and now I face the issue which is that the bubble size cannot be set to be smaller through the 'Format Chart'. I tried setting it with different sizes (attachment 1), but when I run the BIRT report, the size fo the bubbles at runtime didn't change at all.
I also try to make the field size itself to be smaller using division (attachment 2). It does make the bubble size smaller, but not always. for example, if I divide the field size by '1000000000000' instead of '1000000', I expect to see the very tiny bubbles, instead, I see even bigger bubbles on the chart.
Therefore, if anyone knows or have some suggestions on how to set the bubble size in the bubble chart, could you please let me know?
Thank you,
A Ngam
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Moving to the Designing BIRT Reports forum